Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The things she carried.

After having several flat tires last week (darn you invisible piece of glass!) I was grateful for my over-prepared streak. When I bike I usually always bring at least one pannier with me. In that one pannier I have several handy gadgets.

First off, I always carry equipment to fix a flat:
tire levers
mini pump
spare tube
patch kit
tire pressure gauge

Then I also have a little bike multi-tool:
several hex keys
a chain tool
3 sizes of spoke keys
Screw drivers
other stuff that I don't know how to use yet.

I also have a regular handy tool:
pliers
knife
fish scaler????
Other handy stuff that I'm sure will come in handy

And the following general stuff:
hand sanitizer
Mini-first aid kit
map
ID
Bus pass
credit card
a little bit of cash
cell phone

Most of the following goes into a separate zippered pocket of my pannier.

Ain't nothing going to faze me!

No comments: