Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Labor Day and Tuesday Morning

On Labor Day I took a short ride over to Rogers Park and helped a friend move for a bit. On the way back I talked to some guys who were on their way back from a ride to Highland Park. I don't think that they really approved of me biking around town with a pannier. Silly them.

Later Zach and I rode to a BBQ. I practiced riding no handed. I have a ways to go.

This morning's ride wasn't too eventful. There were lots of kids walking to school this morning and there did seem to be more traffic on the roads. I wonder how many parents still take a short drive to take their kids to school? Is that a contributing factor to all the congestion?

I can't wait for the ride home tonight....or may I just can't wait to leave work!

No comments: