Friday, March 23, 2007

The Lakefront trail seemed pretty empty this morning. It was kind of a dreary AM, but since I'm from Washington a little bit of precipitation doesn't bother me.

I'm still pretty slow and I was definitely very tired halfway through the ride downtown today. It's about a 10 mile ride, and since I'm here in the Midwest it's flat.

However, I got lost today! Somewhere around Navy Pier there were two trails and I took the wrong one and found myself underground! So, I figured that I could find my way out and let me tell you! That is certainly easier said then done. So, after wandering around all of these freight loading docks and delivery entrances and going down a couple of dead ends I finally found the entrance to the Millennium Park Garage. So, I went around the gates, walked to the elevator and went back topside.

I did get a map at the bike station so hopefully I can figure out how to not repeat this adventure.

No comments: