Monday, April 30, 2007

I've taken a couple days off of blogging, but I've still been biking. I commuted by bike two days last week, ran some errands another day and took a fun bike ride on a fourth.

While others bike everyday I'm feeling comfortable with what I've been able to do. I can tell that I'm getting stronger and faster and my endurance is certainly increasing. However, I'm not ready to bike 5 days a week. That's okay, I'll get to that point soon enough.

I had a busy, exhausting weekend (critical mass, rock climbing, hiking, pulling 80 pounds of kid) so I didn't bike today. Wednesday and Friday are going to be this week's commuting days and the weather is looking good.

As for milage, I did about 50 miles of commuting and running errands, so I guess that brings me up to 175.

No comments: